• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Never-Ending Comic Book Quiz

1,202 posts in this topic

Congrats Jack :applause:

You probably would have had it in a nanosecond if you had been looking!

I should have let you have it, since I'm not going to come up with a question tonight.

Jack

:blush: Looked at it and drew a blank on the name. Recognized the drawing style but had to wait to be home to check the name of the feature. You earned that one (thumbs u However, you got lucky on the Wonderworld because I was busy :P

:popcorn: on your question but if it's another DC-centric question then I can wait longer to be able to participate :boo:

Congrats Jack :applause:

You probably would have had it in a nanosecond if you had been looking!

I should have let you have it, since I'm not going to come up with a question tonight.

Jack

:blush: Looked at it and drew a blank on the name. Recognized the drawing style but had to wait to be home to check the name of the feature. You earned that one (thumbs u However, you got lucky on the Wonderworld because I was busy :P

:popcorn: on your question but if it's another DC-centric question then I can wait longer to be able to participate :boo:

AHA! We have discovered Scroogetonite!

Jack

:bump:

Get to work or I'll post more Doctor Hormone!

Surely I'm not the only one here who's read Jaka's Story.

Jack

At what address did Jaka purchase pomanay extract?

Don't crowd, folks -- there are plenty of no-prizes to go around.

53024-Jaka3.jpg

53026-Jaka4.jpg

JPS

:bump:

It's not the hardest question yet, but it's certainly the least popular.

I can't think of clues that don't just give away the answer.

If no one answers by tomorrow I'll come up with a Gold or Silver question.

Jack

Pud Wither's Tavern? (shrug)

lol Let's pray that is the answer. :wishluck:

I wish. In fact, I wish I were at Pud Wither's Tavern right now -- but that's not where you go to buy pomanay extract.

I'll try to write a replacement question tonight, but Real Life is hoppin' today. Someone else is welcome to jump in (with a question that doesn't involve anything published after 1970).

Jack

I wish. In fact, I wish I were at Pud Wither's Tavern right now -- but that's not where you go to buy pomanay extract.

I'll try to write a replacement question tonight, but Real Life is hoppin' today. Someone else is welcome to jump in (with a question that doesn't involve anything published after 1970).

Jack

123 Little College St? :wishluck:

53251-Jaka.jpg

On with the show.

Catman and the Kitten faced off against a villain who was assisted by a gang of gorillas and a pair of eccentric sisters. What were the sisters' full names?

Jack

123 Little College St? :wishluck:

...or maybe 13 Little College Street? :wishluck: :wishluck:

Oooops!

I didn't see these answers last night before I posted. I was working on my next question with the reply box open for long time, going through a huge box of books that arrived yesterday and of course getting hopelessly distracted by every book I picked up. (Check the Short Bus for corroborating evidence.)

Sorry, Flee and BZ!

^^^^

Flee, you were only off by a typo. Why don't you accept the trophy, thank the Academy, and write the new question?

Can I use my Catman question next time?

Jack