• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Never-Ending Comic Book Quiz

1,202 posts in this topic

I'll take a crack at Jim Shooter

^^

I thought I wouldn't have to check back for a few hours.. doh!

I gotta start asking these other comic mavens for tough ones. I'm running out.

So ask an easy one!

Jim's up for the next question. It was his first answer (I think) so maybe he doesn't know the rules. I just sent him a PM reminder.

Jack

Sorry Did not know the rules of this thread. And I never expected to actually be the first correct answer to a question here with soooo many experts on this board.

OK name the exact title and publisher of this book

quiz.jpg

we have a ^^

I must admit that i would not have expected BangZoom to have gotten a book from 1979. My admiration for you and your comicbook knowledge continues to grow.

I think I might have posted that book previously as it is near to my field as an Actuary

language.jpg

katykeenepinupparade.jpg

It was driving me buggy because I knew I had seen it before, including the palm tree -- even looked over Katy Keene's regular title last night. I needed the 25¢ hint.

Wanda Pickulski went through a celebrated career change over 45 years ago. What were her jobs before and after?

Jack

Wanda Pickulski went through a celebrated career change over 45 years ago. What were her jobs before and after?

She gave up her typing job to become a fashion artist for a local department store. :gossip:

I have this strange feeling that Albert Dorne is still sketching away in your basement.

51355-hulk1backx.jpg

^^

Jack