• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How Much Did You Spend in 2007?

How Much Did You Spend On Comics In The CGC Forums  

318 members have voted

1. 1. How Much Did You Spend On Comics In The CGC Forums

31 posts in this topic

How much did you spend on comics purchased here on the CGC Forum (Sales Market, PMs, from fellow board members, Secret Santa gifts, Raffle donations, etc)? Feel free to include comic OA as well!

I was just thinking about how much I've spent this past year and was curious where the rest of you check in.

I know many people haven't voted yet, but it's surprising to see there aren't many low-bidders. I guess in part that casual collectors don't frequent the boards?

I was a casual collector until I found these boards... :censored:

I don't split what I've spent...for example, here, Ebay, conventions, friends I met here or on Ebay, it's all just jumbled up...

and I can't click on a number because someone will somehow track the amount and have me committed...;)

Oh, it's not like anyone will know which one you've picked ;) But it's understandable to not differentiate where you're buying from. Truthfully, I just kinda swagged my numbers. Sure they're probably pretty close, but I don't record where I've purchased my books from either.

I don't split what I've spent...for example, here, Ebay, conventions, friends I met here or on Ebay, it's all just jumbled up...

and I can't click on a number because someone will somehow track the amount and have me committed...;)

Oh, it's not like anyone will know which one you've picked ;) But it's understandable to not differentiate where you're buying from. Truthfully, I just kinda swagged my numbers. Sure they're probably pretty close, but I don't record where I've purchased my books from either.

Sorry, Forrest :jokealert: I'm not really worried about my husband committing me...;) I just tease about it...and he says if I'm not around, he's having a garage sale and selling my books for $1.00 each, which I ALSO hope is a joke...(but I have a few friends who keep telling him that he should call them, so they can come to the sale..;)

Sorry, Forrest :jokealert: I'm not really worried about my husband committing me...;) I just tease about it...and he says if I'm not around, he's having a garage sale and selling my books for $1.00 each, which I ALSO hope is a joke...(but I have a few friends who keep telling him that he should call them, so they can come to the sale..;)

I'll bring the popcorn.... :hi::popcorn:

How Much Did You Spend in 2007?

I don't keep track.

If I did I'd probably:

russian.gif

Keep track for 2008 :wishluck:

OK, but I get to practice on you first. ;)