• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Schommy's New big,big,big sales thread, Let's make a deal!

207 posts in this topic

I really need to get my comics to a managable level, I have tooooo many!

Here is the drill, :takeit: rules, Shipping is $5.00 in US and everywhere else is exact shipping.

PM's are very welcome, but we don't have a deal untill you post the :takeit: in the thread. No exceptions, it alows for transparancy and gives me a clear path on who wanted the book first. Thanks

I am going to start with some bronze age Thor's! I am hoping I can reduce some of my previous left overs and price the new stuff so you guys will take it. Otherwise I will have to take this stuff to Fee Bay!

I gotta go pick up a Pizza, be back in 15 min. There is a bunch of stuff, and there are some bronze and copper JLA's, along with a plethera of other Marvel and DC, mostly Marvel. I have scanned 100 books, so there will be quite a lot.

Paul

I gotta go pick up a Pizza, be back in 15 min. There is a bunch of stuff, and there are some bronze and copper JLA's, along with a plethera of other Marvel and DC, mostly Marvel. I have scanned 100 books, so there will be quite a lot.

Paul

From personal experience, it is best never to have pizza delivered. Your idea of going to pick-up your pie is brilliant.