• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Come back Joe_Collector...

300 posts in this topic

I have never exchanged PMs with you

I never said JC was good for the Forums

Must be smoking something real good

If I abused my body with drink/smoke I would ask if I could fly up tonight and share some...

CAL

I really do not care if JC came back, however, he is far better then someone else who got the permanent ban

Agree in part.

The part I totally agree with is that JC is far better than those who got the boot, so to speak.

I don't recall JC getting too vulgar or way out of line.

If he returns, no big deal. I got a little hopeful that maybe a lot of the more negative posters like JC would start leaving mass exodus...

One can dream, right???

CAL the KING of IMSM

I have never exchanged PMs with you

I never said JC was good for the Forums

CAL

Yes, you did.

when? I will start looking them up because I save them all.

Curious CAL

Normally I would wish you a Happy New Year but I will just leave this Thread quietly.

CAL

lol

More lies. (tsk)

I just went through my 62 pages of PM's.

Not ONE from you - or from me to you.

I give you permission to post any PM's from me to you/whatever.

The only PM that has YOU in content was my Birthday Thread of 2006 that you crashed - the person referred to you as a bugaboo shill...

CAL (shrug)

I give you permission to post any PM's from me to you/whatever.

I don't save pm's like some paranoid conspiracy theorist. You know you did it and I know you did it...that's all that matters. (tsk)

You say I did - I say I did not

It is up to YOU to prove your original statement.

CAL

CAL

You said you were going to leave this thread quietly. You didn't. That proves you are not truthful and demonstrates a pattern of you saying one thing and then claiming another. Shame on you, Cal...shame on you. (tsk)

CAL

You said you were going to leave this thread quietly and start your own. You did neither. That proves you are not truthful and demonstrates a pattern of you saying one thing and then claiming another. Shame on you, Cal...shame on you. (tsk)

Uh...Happy New Year EVERYONE? (It's New Year's here :acclaim:

Let the old BS GO!!!! DAMMMM!

(Start some new & original BS) :grin:

CAL

You said you were going to leave this thread quietly and start your own. You did neither. That proves you are not truthful and demonstrates a pattern of you saying one thing and then claiming another. Shame on you, Cal...shame on you. (tsk)

Started 50 minutes ago 12/31/2007:

I am back get used to it

Do I need to "hand-hold " you too???

CAL the babysitter

CAL

Started 50 minutes ago 12/31/2007:

I am back get used to it

Do I need to "hand-hold " you too???

CAL the babysitter

Now you changed my original quote. Is there no end to what you'll do to deceive people?

And what about the lie of leaving this thread quietly? (tsk)

I did start my own thread. But you are bashing me here - so I am back.

Get over it.

CAL

I'm not bashing you. I'm just pointing out the fact that you said you were going to miss JC if he doesn't come back and now won't admit it. And that you also lied about leaving this thread quietly. This is a comic forum, Cal...there is no need for dishonesty here. (tsk)

I did start my own thread. But you are bashing me here - so I am back.

Get over it.

CAL

I'm not bashing you. I'm just pointing out the fact that you said you were going to miss JC if he doesn't come back and now won't admit it. And that you also lied about leaving this thread quietly. This is a comic forum, Cal...there is no need for dishonesty here. (tsk)

One last time:

I did not say that I would miss JC if he left. I posted publicly otherwise.

I tried to leave this Thread quietly. I WILL leave this Thread now - this is my last post here on this Thread.

I was foolishly waiting for you to tell me more about these 'PM"s I sent you, when and what they were supposedly referenced to, but they do not exist, never did.

Now if you really feel the need to take this on more and more, and have the time to waste, chase me on that thread you said I never started.

GONE CAL

Is he the one that begged for books and then when he got them all he disappeared? Didn't Chrisco37 go off on him?

That's him.

He was the other party in the "Wheels are in Motion" event with Metro.

:D