• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2008 GRADING CONTEST: ROUND 8

182 posts in this topic

Cool addition!

Adding the Results Thread into the Grading Thread?

Not. :sumo:

Good point. If you hit refresh, all instances of that test results are now gone. (But it'll still be in the results thread for Round 7.)

That's the cool thing about controlling the image link to Photobucket :grin:

Some of the fluctuations are pretty startling...

The cool thing is that this is all automated in a spreadsheet now so anyone (Silvers or me) can use it by just cutting and pasting Nik's raw results. (And reformatting his data a bit.)

That's a very cool addition and adds to the fun. I feel like I'm watching the daily stock ticker now. (worship)

I'll get excited when someone donates a prize for the most negative scores. lol

Some of the fluctuations are pretty startling...

The cool thing is that this is all automated in a spreadsheet now so anyone (Silvers or me) can use it by just cutting and pasting Nik's raw results. (And reformatting his data a bit.)

Thanks for all your work & effort on this (thumbs u

Ditto!

Cool addition!

Good point. If you hit refresh, all instances of that test results are now gone. (But it'll still be in the results thread for Round 7.)

I was just being snarky, but it does seem silly to duplicate threads, no?

Cool addition!

I was just being snarky, but it does seem silly to duplicate threads, no?

It wasn't a duplicate thread actually... We were ironing out a new method of displaying the results. There were actually a couple of variations, but some very good input produced the current updated look.

You were just seeing the end test result before it gets put into use for the future rounds.

Why the F did nik give you dorks an extra day? :eek:
Let me change that for you!

Beer + Meds makes Nik a dull boy very happy man! :roflmao: and sometimes a very sleepy man! zzz

Dork, learn to quote better.