• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Have To Admit, Thats A Cracking Kirby Thor Splash

13 posts in this topic

I thought the Thor splashes were in the 10k to 12k range? Also, what is the deal with the seller? I always see him listing a ton of stuff but have never bought from him.

I pity the poor seller. A quick check at Toolhaus: Negatives and Neutrals Received makes it clear that the poor man has been victimized continuously by evil buyers.

My 12¢

Dennis

I thought the Thor splashes were in the 10k to 12k range? Also, what is the deal with the seller? I always see him listing a ton of stuff but have never bought from him.

I pity the poor seller. A quick check at Toolhaus: Negatives and Neutrals Received makes it clear that the poor man has been victimized continuously by evil buyers.

My 12¢

Dennis

Were you serious with this post? I did not see the little emoticons that usually come at the end ( like: lol:kidaround::jokealert: or :baiting:)

I am just assuming it's sarcasm...at least I hope it is.

C

My 12¢

Dennis

Were you serious with this post? I did not see the little emoticons that usually come at the end ( like: lol:kidaround::jokealert: or :baiting:)

C

E.G. :mad:

My 12¢

Dennis

C

It's best to limit the use of proper English in a message board if you want people to understand you. (thumbs u At least that's what I was trying to do.

C

My 12¢

Dennis

C

It's best to limit the use of proper English in a message board if you want people to understand you. (thumbs u At least that's what I was trying to do.

C

Don't be :mad: . . . be :)

"Laugh, and the whole world laughs with you!"

. . . Adolf Hitler, 1945

He has gads of stuff for sure. When I was a kid I would go into his comic shop and he would literally have multiple stacks over a foot high of original artwork lying around the shop. It was hard to find his X-men boxes under the clutter! I wish I knew then what I do now. OK, I don't really now that much more.

I was trying to figure out what Cracking is? I must be getting old

Sorry.. what I meant to say is that it is a smashing, jolly good corker of a Splash page

Clem... ( No Brits don't really talk like this.. only some times.)