• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cable/Deadpool Cancelled to make way for...Cable?

12 posts in this topic

It's not exactly news that Cable/Deadpool is being cancelled after issue 50 (well it was to me anyways) but the sad thing is that there's not going to be a new Deadpool issue and instead we'll simply get Cable.....right. You heard me, another freaking Cable comic..wasn't there a reason they put both into one issue?

Anyways just wondering if anyone has heard/seen any news regarding a solo or even a group project for our dear Wade Wilson. Anything, really anything would suffice. Heck i'll take a Mighty Avengers appearance at this point...No? How about a Wolverine?

I hear that Deadpool will be appearing in Wolverine - Origins soon.

I'm looking forward to the new Cable series.

how did that book make 50?

I have enjoyed the series thus far.

As for Wade, I hope he gets a solo series again. I enjoy the light hearted writting

It was a very good series after the first crappy arc was over. It's rare that a book manages to mix humour and drama so well.

how did that book make 50?

It's a heck of a lot better than the majority of the dreck that comes out. How does Black Panther still exist? She-Hulk? Ms. Marvel? Stack those up against C & D and suddenly it doesn't look too bad.

Deadpool just can't seem to catch a break although both series made it to pretty decent numbers. He'll be in a 5 part story for (ugh) Wolverine Origins. Hopefully they'll give him a new book soon.

His first series did manage to stick around for quite awhile so if the interest is there so be it. I just thought the two mixed very well together, why break up a good thing?

His first series did manage to stick around for quite awhile so if the interest is there so be it. I just thought the two mixed very well together, why break up a good thing?

I agree with you completely, the two characters play off each other perfectly both humour wise and drama wise but I think any other writer would never be able to come up with the same chemistry.