• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IRON MAN / SUB MARINER # 1

111 posts in this topic

Oh Monstro

I just saw your avatar - Annapolis???

Cool!

CAL from MD originally

(thumbs u what part

Potomac

CAL who maintains a few residences

and for your information i was referred to this board from another board who told me this was a good place to sell some books...is that a crime..i joined to sell some books...that is was the forum is for...it just so happens that my first transaction has to be with a situation like this which i regret....

and for your information i was referred to this board from another board who told me this was a good place to sell some books...is that a crime..i joined to sell some books...that is was the forum is for...it just so happens that my first transaction has to be with a situation like this which i regret....

Sorry

you lost all credibility with me

go tell someone else some lies

Oh, the Forum is NOT for selling first - it is about comics - selling is secondary, or at least to me.

Please do not respond to me or my posts

please do not send me any more PMs or I will notify Mods.

You made your bed - sleep well

CAL

Actually the concept of joining the Forums is more than just book sales. It's a community of fellow collectors who discuss, different topics. These Boards are a great source of learning and fellowship among us geeks. You joining solely to sell books sounds like you're out to make a quick buck and then move along . If communications had already begun about the book with him, then why sell it?

I agree whole heartedly with CAL in this situation...

How do these weird situations always seem to escalate to personal attacks so quickly? Just agree to disagree and apoligize for the miscommunication (on both ends). Who would lose from doing that? :eek:

I agree mostly in part with your intent here, but why should I be the one to apologize? I did nothing wrong. I was lied to, and decided to make sure that this won't happen to anyone else.

but it is time to move on...

bigger fish to fry

CAL

Actually the concept of joining the Forums is more than just book sales. It's a community of fellow collectors who discuss, different topics. These Boards are a great source of learning and fellowship among us geeks. You joining solely to sell books sounds like you're out to make a quick buck and then move along . If communications had already begun about the book with him, then why sell it?

Thanx DJ

another voice of reason in the Sea of Insanity and Children

CAL who does not understand why it is a crime to stand up for himself...

one question ? why can you not accept the fact that i did not get your pm..as i said whether it was my fault or not and that it was not done intentionally..what did you want me to do.. i'm not going to penalize someone who paid for his deal ..i'm done with this..i don't feel i did anything wrong and i apologized for the error to you .

but now my biggest fear is that DJpinkpanther and a few others wil be retailiated by my enemies...

I hope that is not the case, but the proof of their posts is cause for concern...

In other words I am probably right on again!

CAL who should have been a Pyschiatrist

nicka -

This is known as the "newb beatdown" - an unpleasant process which occurs in the newbie initiation to the boards. Since other famous boardies who relish in hazing have been banned, or are out on lengthy strikes (penalty box), someone else has stepped up to insure you are served.

Welcome to the boards :thumbsup:

but now my biggest fear is that DJpinkpanther and a few others wil be retailiated by my enemies...

I hope that is not the case, but the proof of their posts is cause for concern...

In other words I am probably right on again!

CAL who should have been a Pyschiatrist

Don't worry about me CAL :grin:

It's all about opinions...just like azzholes everyone has one :hi:

Thomas who is retiring soon

one more thing...where do you feel you were lied too..i explained to you what happened and for whatever reason you refuse to accept that...i know what forums are all about being a collector myself...but this is a buy/sell forum which exactly what i was doing...i obtained some books and my intent was to sell them..i use e-bay and other options...if you don't want to purchase stuff that's fine that's the buyers option...i came here to offer some books up for sale..if that's wrong then i'm wrong....as is said i regret that this situation came to this..

Nicka,

Do not worry about this person. As I learned from another board, reading the board for a few days should tell you who you do and do not want to associate or do any bizness with.

I have bought from quite a few here in the last year and sold to some. I added myself to "cal's list" purposefully a while back.

If you want to learn about someone, just use the search feature and look at their past postings. It generally gets you a good idea of their personality/mentality.

I hope you stick around, don't let this deter you.

(bracing for a verbal)

nicka -

This is known as the "newb beatdown" - an unpleasant process which occurs in the newbie initiation to the boards. Since other famous boardies who relish in hazing have been banned, or are out on lengthy strikes (penalty box), someone else has stepped up to insure you are served.

Exactly correct, and since all the regulars aren't here, it fell to Cal to do it. It is like hazing at a frat. Just take it and you'll get to do it to somebody else.

I added myself to "cal's list" purposefully a while back.

Cal's list is like a who's who of people that do a ton of good business on these boards. Being on that list is one of the biggest endorsements a buyer or seller can get around here. (thumbs u

nicka -

Exactly correct, and since all the regulars aren't here, it fell to Cal to do it. It is like hazing at a frat. Just take it and you'll get to do it to somebody else.

greggy still hazes me hm

You're right, dj, this forum board is first and foremost about comics and the comic community. However, I feel that nicka came to the "Forum Only Selling" area, thinking that it was the place to sell books, and in that way of thinking, he was correct. It's too bad that this drama had to incur, though. Both should part ways and move on. The seller found his buyer and Cal knows that there is always another IMSM out there. (thumbs u

Andy