• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Problem with Safari

30 posts in this topic

Anyone know how to get rid of this? Looks like it’s a Safari only problem. It started right after I downloaded a Safari update about a month ago. I have pm’d Arch about it but never received a response. I would use another browser but this is the only one we can use at work. Other then just looking like craap it cuts off the 1st post of every thread so I have to copy and past the text somewhere else to read it.

Thanks

window.jpg

Link to thread discussing the bug

Mac users not a priority? :sumo:

MACS are not real computers.. :baiting:

Yeah, Macs are super computers. 20+ years of using PCs down the drain once I tried my first Mac. Now I'm never going back! :headbang:

MACS are the fat kid in gym class who no one wants to play with but will put on their team last

Yeah, Macs are super computers. 20+ years of using PCs down the drain once I tried my first Mac. Now I'm never going back! :headbang:

MACS are the fat kid in gym class who no one wants to play with but will put on their team last

Yes, I very much enjoyed wasting 20 years of PC & Windows use with driver issues, incompatible hardware and software each time an operating system came out. The constant reconfiguring anytime I wanted to add new hardware. The constant freezing and crashing of Windows. meh

Once you get an Apple/Mac, you too will be able to enjoy recreating the Office Space scene in the field with the sledge hammers to your PC. :cloud9:

if it's any indication, all the "new" Vista features we're ripped off of mac os but microsoft still can't get them to work.

all MAC Os features re new and never used by someone else before?

The MAC was created by Xerox.. Steve Jobs saw and, liked it and store the idea.

Happens in bussiness all the time!

Yes, I very much enjoyed wasting 20 years of PC & Windows use with driver issues, incompatible hardware and software each time an operating system came out. The constant reconfiguring anytime I wanted to add new hardware. The constant freezing and crashing of Windows. meh

Once you get an Apple/Mac, you too will be able to enjoy recreating the Office Space scene in the field with the sledge hammers to your PC. :cloud9:

Thats whay Iike about the PC. I can create my system and configure it how I see fit and not how someone else decides how it should.... But each to his own..

Ive been using PC's since earley windows days and haven't had any problems I can handle

Except my typing sucks

Sounds like you may be speaking from experience. :baiting:

You're just jealous. I understand though, not everyone can be as technologically savvy as a Mac user.

Monstro, your work should really consider downloading Firefox for the Mac instead. It has a few issues too, but not like Safari. Even Opera works better on the boards.