• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC's grading process

33 posts in this topic

In theory... no. That's their story and they're sticking to it.

Well, what if I post a raw, possibly one-of-a-kind book in the double cover thread. Then it shows up in a grader's hands?

because if you think about it if somehow they saw the name for just a second, it could possibly alter they’re grading without even realizing it. you know what i’m saying. not that i don’t believe them, just with so much money at stake…..

Well, what if I post a raw, possibly one-of-a-kind book in the double cover thread. Then it shows up in a grader's hands?

yeah, what if hm thats all it would take

no

What about the big dogs that submit by handing books over in person?

They throw them some dog bones and send them on their merry way ;)

yeah, what if hm thats all it would take

Yes.

hm

hm Nik bump . . .

:makepoint:

:foryou: It's like Sasquatch or the Loch Ness Monster. No proof but a lot of sketchy reports . . . .

So which one is you, Fox or Mulder? ;)

hm

hm Nik bump . . .

:makepoint:

:foryou: It's like Sasquatch or the Loch Ness Monster. No proof but a lot of sketchy reports . . . .

So which one is you, Fox or Mulder? ;)

I forget. There was a thread on that a couple of months ago. Pirate is Scully. Someone else is Mulder. Jespersen is the Flukeman. I'm more like one of the nerdy conspiracy theorists.