• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2008 GRADING CONTEST : ROUND 9

133 posts in this topic

How about keeping your apology and deleting your post.

And anyone who quoted it should edit also.

Why do people quote mistakes like that? People in the contest should know better. Its hard enough getting the person who made the mistake to edit it out...then all the quotes. Should be grounds for DQ...Any thoughts? I am sure Divad is for that. :devil:

David Steuer - This is a contest only for people who have registered for this contest, and any grade posted here is forbidden. I know you're new and excited; just helping you out.

Oh by the way - don't be surprised if you get blasted for posting a grade here :)

If you are aware of the rules enough to call out David for making a goof then you should know enough TO GO BACK AND EDIT YOUR POST THAT QUOTES HIS GRADE AND WHICH IS STILL VISIBLE! doh!

And so should Pitboss.

Why do people quote mistakes like that? People in the contest should know better. Its hard enough getting the person who made the mistake to edit it out...then all the quotes. Should be grounds for DQ...Any thoughts? I am sure Divad is for that. :devil:

I think the poster (David S.) who posted the grade is not in the contest. I could be wrong, tho.

I think the poster (David S.) who posted the grade is not in the contest. I could be wrong, tho.

He's referring to the contestants that quoted him.

ahhh...gotcha...I read it wrong doh!

(thumbs u

Absolutely. DS was not in the contest but the two guys who quoted him should know better and this is grounds for DQ.

R.

Absolutely. DS was not in the contest but the two guys who quoted him should know better and this is grounds for DQ.

R.

Especially if they are in the top ten

R.

Especially if they are in the top ten

Or, to make sure I'm helped out, if they are in the top one hundred. :boo: