• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: CGC SS 9.8 Ghost Rider (vol3)#1 Marc Silvestri Variant Cover

10 posts in this topic

Signed by Marc Silvestri. Just bought this comic in a bundle off ebay and dont want it. GPA 12 month avarage on this is $56.03 so I'll sell it for $55 shipped to anywhere in the US. I have bought several cgc comics before so I definitely will pack this comic very safely. I only got one pic which came from the ebay auction but I will add some scans when it arrives if nobody has bought it by then. Of course :takeit: applies here. Since I dont have the comic in hand, I'll hold off taking payment til I have the comic in hand which should be sometime next week. Paypal is preferred but i'll take a slow money order as well.

d3fa_1.jpg

d3fa_1.jpg

That's a picture worthy of a "found in the attic" eBay auction. lol

It's a graded 9.8 so unless there is a crack in the case(which their isn't) there really isn't a need for pic.

Not uless you actually want to sell it... meh

Signature placement is important on SS books as is the QP of the book. Bottom line... large, clear pictures sell books.