• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SALE UPDATE! DOUBLE YOUR PLEASURE DOUBLE YOUR FUN with SPIDEY in MARVEL TEAM-UP!

22 posts in this topic

ONE time only sale...(well for these) Take all the books LEFT in the thread, 33 books in total for $45.00.

Shipping would be $8.00 priority mail in the US, insured. Out of the US, exact shipping, priority only (it's too heavy for first class).Insurance also included.

I will fill the box iwith other fun stuff if there is more room.

Sale good till 3pm tomorrow. After that, who knows..;)

Marvel Team-up Spidey and lots of his friends. All the books have great color and gloss.

I've had these for a while, but these books came from a friend, they are not restored, he bought them all new off the stand. Some fun stories and art here.

Priced approx, 40 to 50% off guide, depending on the cover...(and my addition skills..;)

I haven't scanned the back covers, so if you NEED one, just let me know:)

Shipping in the US is $3.00 for up to 6 books (boxed media) or $5.00 for as many as you buy. $4.60 flat rate media envelope up to 5 books, or exact shipping boxed priority mail ($8.00 if you need a flat rate priority box)..your preference. I have private insurance and that is included.

Foreign shipping will be exact PM me for a price, I can only do first class up to about 2 lbs Foreign mail, after that it would have to be priority. Priority only over $25.00, at that point, insurance is included.

Returns for any reason.

I accept money orders, Paypal or personal checks from the US, Pink MO or Paypal from out of the US.

:takeit: rules, even if we are discussing the books in a PM,

Freebies are always included!

#3, 6.5 $14.00

:news: SOLD!

teamup10001.jpg

#8, 6.0 $6.00

teamup80001.jpg

#9, 4.5 $4.00

teamup90001.jpg

Sharon, I will take the 3,52,53 and the Giant size Spidey 2

Give me the Giant size Spidey and Drac's as well.

Thanks SO much, Paul! (worship) those are SOLD...

New sale prices to follow in a sec...see the first post...soon!

King Size Annual Invaders #1, 4.0, $1.00

invaders10001.jpg

Sharon, did you already ship my package, if not :takeit:

Darn, I did not know this was your thread, I usually don't buy Marvel Team-Ups, so I didn't give it a 2nd glance, should have known by the funny title.