• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2008 GRADING CONTEST: ROUND 10

101 posts in this topic

:(

Went back and forth between 9.4 and 9.6 about ten times...I knew whichever I chose was the one it wouldn't be. lol Just kept staring at that tear at the bottom staple.

and the spine stress. The white can try to hide it, but it's still there.

At least I didn't say 9.2 :tonofbricks:

Went back and forth between 9.4 and 9.6 about ten times...I knew whichever I chose was the one it wouldn't be. lol Just kept staring at that tear at the bottom staple.

Same here, same here. Except it was the BC llc for me.

This contest is driving me slowly insane, in a fun way

Thanks Nik.. happy now? :kidaround:

Ze-

Hope the back 10 are all really tough. No chance to catch up if 50% or more keep nailing the grade.

How many rounds have you nailed in the first 10? :baiting:

My second 5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woohooooo!!!!!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

All I know is I've gone from like 88th to 65th in 2 games...very cool!!!

I kept going back and forth too...Nik bump, no Nik bump, Nik bump, no Nik bump..

:tonofbricks: When am I going to learn to always go with the Nik bump. :makepoint: