• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This really is OLD AND SCARCE;) TOP-NOTCH #9

5 posts in this topic

Two books in this thread. ONe book left in this thread:)

Shipping in the US is $5.00 boxed priority mail. Free, I have private insurance and that is included.

Foreign shipping will be exact PM me for a price, Priority only, insurance is included.

Returns for any reason.

I accept money orders, paypal or personal checks from the US, Pink MO or Paypal from out of the US.

Top Notch #9, listed in Overstreet as Scarce, this is the first Black Hood and not an easy book to find. Solid book with nice pages, a spine roll (yes, I know you can see it;) Small spot under the "A" where there was a name and it looks like someone tried to erase it. You can see the indentation. Great colors, better than the scan. 4.0

These are seldom seen and always go over guide. Price is $1200.00 $1050.00 which is less than VG guide. PM's are accepted, but :takeit: rules!

topnotch9.jpg

topnotch9b0001.jpg

This one is much lower in grade, the colors again are great, the spine is split, pages are splitting at the spine, but the pages themselves are nice..(some of the books from this collection were photographed a zillion years ago in some project and that's how the spine damage occurred).

Top Notch #15 , $55.00topnotch150001.jpg

topnotch15b0001.jpg

This one is much lower in grade, the colors again are great, the spine is split, pages are splitting at the spine, but the pages themselves are nice..(some of the books from this collection were photographed a zillion years ago in some project and that's how the spine damage occurred).

topnotch15b0001.jpg

:takeit:

topnotch15b0001.jpg

:takeit:

SOLD ! Thanks Paul! (worship)