• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Since I Know How Everyone Loves Post-Counting Dorks . . .

41 posts in this topic

in all seriousness...surely it is the content and contributions that one makes to these boards that should "count" for something...

anyone can spend a day, and rack up 1000 posts just going to every thread and posting emoticons, etc...but, to those that do take the time to contribute well thought out or informative, etc (and sometimes just heart felt emotional) responses are the ones I "respect" the most....posters like jbcomicbox, crowzilla, lou_fine and tth2, (and countless others) etc...typically, when they post, it is worth reading (just my opinion)

gator

I guess "quality" not "quantity" would be my preference....that said, it is fun to see folks like greggy and mutant_keys etc show up all over the place, they keep it lively and fun, too

anyone can spend a day, and rack up 1000 posts just going to every thread and posting emoticons, etc...

MK got about 200 in one day doing that.

That's the most I've seen.

Maybe greggy has a story... :whatev:

in all seriousness...surely it is the content and contributions that one makes to these boards that should "count" for something...

anyone can spend a day, and rack up 1000 posts just going to every thread and posting emoticons, etc...

My particular pet peeve is the guy who posts "darn" or "shoot, I was thinking about that" after every :takeit: by someone else. Also, always asking for the book that is NOT posted in the selling thread......, :makepoint: that's usually a pretty safe request....., :makepoint::makepoint::makepoint: :makepoint:

I guess "quality" not "quantity" would be my preference....that said, it is fun to see folks like greggy and mutant_keys etc show up all over the place, they keep it lively and fun, too
:acclaim:

(thumbs u

:acclaim: :acclaim:

sorry D, I underscored your name...should read "mutantkeys"....I guess I should have had a 12Th coke zero this morning for a caf boost

sorry D, I underscored your name...should read "mutantkeys"....I guess I should have had a 12Th coke zero this morning for a caf boost

No problem (thumbs u

My particular pet peeve is the guy who posts "darn" or "shoot, I was thinking about that" after every :takeit: by someone else. Also, always asking for the book that is NOT posted in the selling thread......, :makepoint: that's usually a pretty safe request....., :makepoint::makepoint::makepoint: :makepoint:

Those guys me off. They are either just post-whoring or trying to get nice sellers to bring out there other copies etc.

30,000 for me before March :insane:

is that something to really brag about???

basicially having no life...

doh!

95% of my posts are from work (shrug)

You might have become CEO by now if you didn't post on the boards.

Those guys me off. They are either just post-whoring or trying to get nice sellers to bring out there other copies etc.

30,000 for me before March :insane:

is that something to really brag about???

basicially having no life...

doh!

95% of my posts are from work (shrug)

You might have become CEO by now if you didn't post on the boards.

:signfunny:

P.S. - counting my posts as we speak [insert emoticon here .. ]