• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Engagement Sale - Help me pay off the ring!

43 posts in this topic

Hey all -

Just popped the question over the holidays and I need to clear the rock off my credit card ASAP. I've already sold some art to help cover it, but I need to move a little of the stuff I don't really want to move.

James Jean Fables 59 cover (15x22) $3200

Y the Last Man #1 color guides (the whole book) $400

Ethan Van Sciver Batman DPS color convention piece (published in sketchbook) $600

Tony Harris Ex Machina 30 cover - the only PAINTED cover in the series $1100

Ex Machina 25 awesome interior page featuring a rare Pherson appearance $200

Sale ends as soon as I hit my target number so don't drag your feet. Gallery link is in my sig.

Thanks for looking,

Brett

Congratulations on the engagement.

If you thought the rock cost a lot, wait until the wedding (wink, wink). :o

BTW - I bought a piece of art from Brett over the holidays. Brett packed the art securely and shipped it out immediately. (thumbs u

Cheers!

N

I already know the answer to this Brett, but anymore Tony Moore OA? lol:wishluck:

:makepoint:

I know where I can get you non zombie pages for around $800. Interested?

I already know the answer to this Brett, but anymore Tony Moore OA? lol:wishluck:

Sadly, I know where as well.... :sick:

I must be out of the loop....where?

That would be Tony "The Sausageking" Moore's own website.

Unfortunately, he is correct, Tony's prices are a bit crazy, even stuff without zombies goes for $500+ :(

I've seen backlash to this recently though. A few non-WD pieces have failed to sell on ebay at sub Tony prices (< 400). I think he may be trying to get what he can out of the remaining WD pages he has, because once they're gone, the other stuff just isn't as sought after. (all my opinion).

Oh, I am not sure why I did not even think of Tony's website. I offered him money on some of his pieces, but Kara his wife does not want offers.

What does she want? Exact price listed? The site hasn't been updated in almost a year, so I have no idea what's really still available even if I did decide to pick up a page. I've also PMed/emailed several times with no response to art questions. A large part of the enjoyment of art for me is the experience with the artist. Sorry to contribute to the derailment of the thread Solar. :foryou:

Unfortunately, he is correct, Tony's prices are a bit crazy, even stuff without zombies goes for $500+ :(

If this was half the price I would sell a book and buy it

http://tonymooreillustration.com/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=123