• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Engagement Sale - Help me pay off the ring!

43 posts in this topic

I already know the answer to this Brett, but anymore Tony Moore OA? lol:wishluck:

:makepoint:

I know where I can get you non zombie pages for around $800. Interested?

Sadly, I know where as well.... :sick:

I must be out of the loop....where?

That would be Tony "The Sausageking" Moore's own website.

Unfortunately, he is correct, Tony's prices are a bit crazy, even stuff without zombies goes for $500+ :(

If this was half the price I would sell a book and buy it

http://tonymooreillustration.com/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=123

Wow.

That is the same page I contacted Kara about...

Me too. :makepoint:

Which is probably why she's not into taking offers.

Makes sense then since I absolutely love the page but 1,200 is pretty steep

That is the same page I contacted Kara about...

Me too. :makepoint:

Which is probably why she's not into taking offers.

lol at one point I asked if they could do time payments on this same page :)

In all seriousnees, I can afford it now; but it's just too steep for what it is. I could probably make a good run at a cover for around 3K (which would look much better on the wall), so I'll just keep saving the pennies. I'm selling my house later this year and El Paso is one of the few places not devastated by the housing crash. I'm sure I'll pry something nice loose then. :)

In all seriousnees, I can afford it now; but it's just too steep for what it is. I could probably make a good run at a cover for around 3K (which would look much better on the wall), so I'll just keep saving the pennies. I'm selling my house later this year and El Paso is one of the few places not devastated by the housing crash. I'm sure I'll pry something nice loose then. :)
Good Luck :wishluck: and I agree about the price being too steep for what it is

Good Luck :wishluck: and I agree about the price being too steep for what it is

Thanks man. I should do pretty well. I bought before the bubble and prices have stayed nice because of the in flux of tens of thousands of Soldiers and their families.

I bail on my thread for a couple days and it turns into a Tony Moore discussion lol

Anyway, I don't have anything else by Tony except for my sketches and they're plastered with gigantic "Thanks,Brett!!!11" in sharpie, so I don't think they're going anywhere.

Oh, and I'm pretty sure I passed on that deer/zombie page back at the 04 Baltimore Con when it was like $250 or so. Nice to see that the price has continued to stay just high enough to prevent a sale.

I bail on my thread for a couple days and it turns into a Tony Moore discussion lol

Anyway, I don't have anything else by Tony except for my sketches and they're plastered with gigantic "Thanks,Brett!!!11" in sharpie, so I don't think they're going anywhere.

Oh, and I'm pretty sure I passed on that deer/zombie page back at the 04 Baltimore Con when it was like $250 or so. Nice to see that the price has continued to stay just high enough to prevent a sale.

Sorry Solar, that was partly my fault. doh!

Sorry Solar, that was partly my fault. doh!

....and I started it, so it was mostly my fault....sorry Brett :foryou:

:sorry: