• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grading Contest Results: ROUND 11

66 posts in this topic

Damn. Toro is going to be uncatchable.

I've done this before in other contests. Don't worry the law of averages will hit me soon! :tonofbricks: (hopefully not too hard!)

I nail it and I still can't shack that BlackWolvie!!!

Well, I dont care if you really can grade, or are just plain lucky, or both. You have nailed it so far..so stop with the humility and rub our collective noses in it!

We deserve it.

Besides how can we hate you if you keep taking the high road, give us some bulletin board material already.

:kidaround:

Ze-

I've done this before in other contests. Don't worry the law of averages will hit me soon! :tonofbricks: (hopefully not too hard!)

Well, I dont care if you really can grade, or are just plain lucky, or both. You have nailed it so far..so stop with the humility and rub our collective noses in it!

We deserve it.

Besides how can we hate you if you keep taking the high road, give us some bulletin board material already.

Ze-

The pressure is getting to me!!!

I'm going to take a dive in round 12 so you can all hate BlackWolvie instead! Ya, that's the ticket.

We deserve it.

Ze-

I'm going to take a dive in round 12 so you can all hate BlackWolvie instead! Ya, that's the ticket.

Dont Jinx yourself! :headbang: Your on fire!!!! (thumbs u

We deserve it.

Ze-

Too late :eek:, he is doomed. :banana:

We deserve it.

Ze-

:eek:

We deserve it.

Ze-

:eek:

I am not doomed, I AM DOOM! DrDoom_Head.jpg

Okay that's kind of corny, but hey that's just me! :grin:

We deserve it.

Ze-

No your not. I've got money on you baby. :gossip: