• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Flaming Carrot #1 CGC 9.4 White Pages 24 hrs only!

33 posts in this topic

I thought I'd try to move this book one more time. This is a beautiful looking copy of Flaming Carrot #1 CGC 9.4 with White Pages. This book will be up for sale for the next 24 hours only for the price of $130 shipped in the US or Canada. (Firm :sumo:) (International will pay exact amount) This is significantly less than I paid for it, but I want to get some money together to make a big purchase in the next month. Just post the :takeit: and it's yours. :) You will also receive a few nice freebies with your purchase. The thread will close on Friday at 10 PM PST.

fc2.jpg

fc1.jpg

Now where have I seen this book before? hm

Got it off of some punk from FL. :baiting:

Fine, Fine, I'll Take it already! :takeit:

So like . . . I just bought this for Paul! :insane:

Yeah, pretty much! I had bought so much in the last week or two I was just not going to buy anything, then I remembered the box of Cerebus and how that might buy me something I would enjoy more....turns out it was a Bob Burden Special!