• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Am I the last to realize CGC slabs are sold on AMAZON?

33 posts in this topic

I am certainly not the fastest nor the greatest when it comes to this grand fiber optically connected universe we now live in. Maybe some or most of you knew this already, but maybe there are some out there like myself that did not (shrug)

Granted we are talking mostly modern, but it was bizarre, as I was surfing Amazon & low and behold came across a whole bunch of Wolverine & X-men CGC slabs:

WOLVERINE CGC Slabs

X-MEN CGC Slabs

You can sell virtually anything on Amazon just like you can on eBay... just need to set up a storefront.

That is correct. It just was still a little different getting a search hit on that stuff while I was on the Amazon website surfing for Blu-Ray movies. For a split second I thought I was on eBay.

So are you going to bust out the credit card and snag some of those modern slab "bargains" ???:baiting: