• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC On-Site Grading this year?

20 posts in this topic

WWLA, WWPhilly, and WW Chicago 2008

Only moderns at WW Chicago anger.gif

Its always moderns.. what.. do you expect them to grade GA onsite? :insane::makepoint:

No but BA would be sweet :luhv:

Its always moderns.. what.. do you expect them to grade GA onsite? :insane::makepoint:

No but BA would be sweet :luhv:

Technically they do grade the second half of the Bronze Age as long as it doesnt pass the price limit

Back in 2003 (or was it 2004?) CGC did grade Golden Age books onsite at WW Chicago. I'd love to see them offer that again.

On-site grading is one set price for everyone (i.e. no discounts for anyone, including dealers and collector society members).

Right now they only are grading moderns (including modern Signature Series) at on-site shows.

Also, as far as I know they've only confirmed Philadelphia and Chicago will have on-site grading in 2008. LA hasn't been decided yet.

On-site grading is one set price for everyone (i.e. no discounts for anyone, including dealers and collector society members).

Right now they only are grading moderns (including modern Signature Series) at on-site shows.

Also, as far as I know they've only confirmed Philadelphia and Chicago will have on-site grading in 2008. LA hasn't been decided yet.

Baltimore? :wishluck:

Baltimore? :wishluck:

LA? :wishluck:

It does, yes. However, the CGC website does not indicate that they will be doing on-site grading. When I last spoke with Harshen I was told that they hadn't made a final decision on LA.

In my opinion, I think it probably will happen, but let's let CGC announce it when they are sure it is going to happen.