• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

above 9.0?

9 posts in this topic

I cannot tell, but the upper back conner looks like it has some issues. Definitely above a 9.0 but I wouldn't get it graded unless it would get a 9.8. A book like that is easy to get in 9.8 so I would just try and find a perfect raw one if your interest isn't in selling.

I agree about not sending it in. If 2bitt doesn't mind about a hijack, I have just a general question. This is a a copper age book, right? If one seeks a 9.8 there can be literally *no* foxing ... the white around the price and number box, the back, etc. can't have any tanning or anything, right?

Just curious as I missed the late bronze, copper age and the modern age until 2000 or so.

is there any point in sending that sort of book in unless it hits a 10.0 on a pre-screen? seriously, in 9.8 does that even sell for slabbing costs? I'm not going out on a limb guessing that there may very well be 5-10,000+ raw 9.8s of that book, 50-75,000 raw 9.6s and 150-500,000 raw 9.4s.