• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FRAY. Yay or Nay????

6 posts in this topic

Just wondering if anyones picked this up???

Two thumbs WAY UP. Great series...and I'm not even a Buffy fan! And now you can get all the issues at once instead of waiting a year between issues #6 and #7!

BTW, DD, the series is an 8-issue mini-series...it's done now.

Gene

Just wondering if anyones picked this up???

Girlfriends a huge Buffy head and thought I might pick it up for her.

Thanks

A great read, now that all the issue are out. I'm a Buffy fan and I loved it. Cool Joss storyline, waiting (probably forever) for the next mini series. thumbsup2.gif

I picked it up...The first few issues weren't first printings, but they're a good read. If you want the whole series and you don't mind not having first prints, I'll sell the whole lot for $10, incl. shipping. It's cheaper than the TPB, and you'll have them faster.

I'm a Buffy fan (along with my wife and daughter) and none of us liked it. I waited until all 8 issues were out to read it and it was a downer in our opinions. I need to list it on E-bay and get some of my money back.