• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'll pound you to a "Pulp" if you don't show off yours!
23 23

9,266 posts in this topic

Here are a few more pulps with pirate covers.

adventure192408.jpg

:applause:

This just arrived this morning ... first time I used the "BUY FROM OWNER" feature at Heritage. Its a dangerous feature!! Browse the auction archives with caution... you might find something you really want. :eek:

Pretty excited to add this issue to my collection... super nice condition, great pages. This issue seems tough to find in grade... the uncoated cover stock makes it a magnet for dirt and finger prints.

Only need about six more issues to complete my Gernsback AMAZING run!! Anyone have a nice AS QUARTERLY Fall 1928 issue they want to part with? :wishluck:

lf-1.jpg

This just arrived this morning ... first time I used the "BUY FROM OWNER" feature at Heritage. Its a dangerous feature!! Browse the auction archives with caution... you might find something you really want. :eek:

Pretty excited to add this issue to my collection... super nice condition, great pages. This issue seems tough to find in grade... the uncoated cover stock makes it a magnet for dirt and finger prints.

Only need about six more issues to complete my Gernsback AMAZING run!! Anyone have a nice AS QUARTERLY Fall 1928 issue they want to part with? :wishluck:

lf-1.jpg

Great pickup Ryan! :applause: