• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'll pound you to a "Pulp" if you don't show off yours!
23 23

9,266 posts in this topic

Weird Tales, Vol 24 No 2, August 1934

This beauty just arrived yesterday. Right now, this is my favorite Weird Tales cover, even more than the Batwoman one. This is also the second of only three cover appearances by Conan.

WeirdTalesVol24No2Aug1934.jpg

(worship)

Fabulous copy! I'm never going to find one of these so I will have to settle for the replica!

Thanks guys. I'm really stoked about this one! :cloud9:

Got a look at a small batch of AMAZING STORIES bedsheets, and I continue to be amazed how fantastic these books are.

This copy unfortunately has slight page corner edge brittleness, but the cover is too much to resist and is worth the price of admission alone:

AmazStories31.jpg

Just picked up the highest grade Shadow #2-5 that I have ever seen ( I am sure there ae some nicer ones out these somewhere, so I will just have to sniff them out as well).

The 1931's are nearly impossible to find in this grade with nice paper.

Shadow_1931-07_fcvr_2zzzz-1.jpg

Shadow_1931-10_fcvr_3z-1.jpg

Shadow_1931-11_fcvr_41.jpg

Shadow_1931-12_fcvr_511.jpg

:applause: (thumbs u

Great googly moogly!

This ia the last of my high grade Amazing Stories bedsheets. This is my favorite cover!

amazingstorieslionvsrobot-2.jpg

Stunning copy! (worship)(worship)

This one helps me to imagine what the newsstands and drugstores must have looked like circa. 1930, with stacks of pristine pulps on display! Fabulous!

This ia the last of my high grade Amazing Stories bedsheets. This is my favorite cover!

amazingstorieslionvsrobot-2.jpg

Stunning copy! (worship)(worship)

This one helps me to imagine what the newsstands and drugstores must have looked like circa. 1930, with stacks of pristine pulps on display! Fabulous!

That's the nicest looking bedsheet pulp I've ever seen! Thanks for posting it. It's stunning!

I have a near identical copy of this book (including tan pages), so this one is on hold for RyanH if he wants it:

RyanHNov28.jpg

If Ryan doesnt need it I'll be your huckleberry!

Appreciate the interest, but the book is indeed sold (no surprise, it is a beauty).

Working on getting another batch of AS in from a different source, so will definitely keep you in mind.

Me, I'm looking for the issue of AS with Lovecraft's "The Colour Out of Space" story. :wishluck: