• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I'll pound you to a "Pulp" if you don't show off yours!
23 23

9,213 posts in this topic

Recently picked up three puzzle boxes, unfortunately two of them were empty. Looking forward to sitting down and figuring out if all the pieces are here for this one!

photo%20(3).JPG

photo%20(4).JPG

Awesome! I'd have liked puzzles a lot more as a kid if they looked like that! And a story about "hashish" to boot? Fantastic! Also, it's amazing how she can keep that knife in her stockings and not rip them. :acclaim:

Very Spirit 22ish

0101132155311.jpg

Recently picked up three puzzle boxes, unfortunately two of them were empty. Looking forward to sitting down and figuring out if all the pieces are here for this one!

photo%20(3).JPG

photo%20(4).JPG

That is very cool!

That is very cool!

I started putting it together the other night, looks like it might be missing some pieces. :cry:

That is very cool!

I started putting it together the other night, looks like it might be missing some pieces. :cry:

As long as it is just the background.

Someone else had some of these, but here's mine. I don't know if they're desirable or not, but I love the covers.

scan0012.jpg

scan0010.jpg

scan0013.jpg

And not a pulp, but I loved the cover.

scan0006.jpg

Of course they are desirable :) Especially the ones with comics inside. I have those as well

Completed

:cry: but cool

sapuzzle2.JPG

I still think its great Andrew, how long did it take lol

Took a few hours between me and the kids I Tom Sawyered into helping. . :devil: