• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GRADING PRACTICE CONT'D...FF 53! GRADE DISCLOSED...

35 posts in this topic

Now I know it graded higher :kidaround:

:signfunny::roflmao:

What do you mean I'm funny?

what do you mean, you mean the way I talk? What?

[it becomes quiet] Funny how? What's funny about it?

Oh, oh, Anthony. He's a big boy, he knows what he said. What did ya say? Funny how?

You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little messed up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?

No, no, I don't know, you said it. How do I know? You said I'm funny. How the *spoon* am I funny, what the *spoon* is so funny about me? Tell me, tell me what's funny!

joe_pesci2.jpg

Full dialog

Henry Hill: You're a pistol, you're really funny. You're really funny.

Tommy DeVito: What do you mean I'm funny?

Henry Hill: It's funny, you know. It's a good story, it's funny, you're a funny guy.

[laughs]

Tommy DeVito: what do you mean, you mean the way I talk? What?

Henry Hill: It's just, you know. You're just funny, it's... funny, the way you tell the story and everything.

Tommy DeVito: [it becomes quiet] Funny how? What's funny about it?

Anthony Stabile: Tommy no, You got it all wrong.

Tommy DeVito: Oh, oh, Anthony. He's a big boy, he knows what he said. What did ya say? Funny how?

Henry Hill: Jus...

Tommy DeVito: What?

Henry Hill: Just... ya know... you're funny.

Tommy DeVito: You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little hecked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to heckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?

Henry Hill: Just... you know, how you tell the story, what?

Tommy DeVito: No, no, I don't know, you said it. How do I know? You said I'm funny. How the heck am I funny, what the heck is so funny about me? Tell me, tell me what's funny!

What do you mean I'm funny?

what do you mean, you mean the way I talk? What?

[it becomes quiet] Funny how? What's funny about it?

Oh, oh, Anthony. He's a big boy, he knows what he said. What did ya say? Funny how?

You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little messed up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?

No, no, I don't know, you said it. How do I know? You said I'm funny. How the *spoon* am I funny, what the *spoon* is so funny about me? Tell me, tell me what's funny!

:signfunny:

OK...let's clear this one out and post a new one...

(Everybody realize this is all in fun and the way I look at it we're subject to an easy grade to 2 grades off versus looking at pure scans not through the slab...)

9.6 topofthetotem (Throw out the (1) high) -1

9.4 october, timmay, bronze_rules, cryptkeeper 1 point

9.2 osborn_fr, silverage12c, gerblanston, John T, djpinkpanther67, CAP_FFreek 3 points

9.0 Point Five, backtomarvel, rtarturo 5 points

8.5 joeypost (Throw out the (1) low) -1

9.0 old label OW

FF53CGC90.jpg

I realize now the clue was perhaps more cryptic than necessary...I figured people would grade 1/2 to full point low due to the off-set outer pages and/or suspect trimming/something funny going on...the rest of the overall presentation is quite sound and very nice...

OK...let's clear this one out and post a new one...

(Everybody realize this is all in fun and the way I look at it we're subject to an easy grade to 2 grades off versus looking at pure scans not through the slab...)

9.6 topofthetotem (Throw out the (1) high) -1

9.4 october, timmay, bronze_rules, cryptkeeper 1 point

9.2 osborn_fr, silverage12c, gerblanston, John T, djpinkpanther67, CAP_FFreek 3 points

9.0 Point Five, backtomarvel, rtarturo 5 points

8.5 joeypost (Throw out the (1) low) -1

9.0 old label OW

FF53CGC90.jpg

I realize now the clue was perhaps more cryptic than necessary...I figured people would grade 1/2 to full point low due to the off-set outer pages and/or suspect trimming/something funny going on...the rest of the overall presentation is quite sound and very nice...

Couldn't hold out for 10 more mins? :eek:

lol

I was the "low".

I thought that was a crease on Sue's back.

Guess it was a slab smear.

:P