• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So who is up for a Mega-Con Forum dinner, Friday (or Sat) March 7 or 8?

90 posts in this topic

George,

Steve and I would love to come if it is not one of those late dinners that start way after the show ends. We have a nice 2 and 1/2 hour ride back so if you can make it on the earlier side we will be there.

Thanks, George. I look forward to seeing you at the show and dinner.

Doug

Count me in!

Glad it is friday... I have to work the Magic game on Saturday night and thought I wouldn't be able to attend!

MEGACON WOOT!

It is Saturday.

Count me in!

Glad it is friday... I have to work the Magic game on Saturday night and thought I wouldn't be able to attend!

MEGACON WOOT!

It is Saturday.

doh! Gess I shouldve read the thread first and not just the title!

Damn and I was hoping to meet yas Tupenny and talk of the Barbarian with ya!

Count me in!

MEGACON WOOT!

It is Saturday.

doh! Gess I shouldve read the thread first and not just the title!

Damn and I was hoping to meet yas Tupenny and talk of the Barbarian with ya!

Too bad. I'm a Cerebus fan too. I just won the D. Sim Cerebus OA cover to Amazing Heroes in Friday's Heritage auction.

Can we get some clarity on whether the forum dinner is Friday night or Saturday night? I thought George was pushing for a Saturday night shindig?

Thanks in advance.

Doug

Doug, right now we are scheduled for 8pm on Saturday night at Tony Romas on I-drive.

The show closes at 6pm, but for those dealers wishing to attend, I figured we'd give a good cushion of time to leave the show, go back to their rooms to shower and relax a little before braving Saturday night I-drive traffic.

Maybe I'll move the times up to 7:30pm, that should give us plenty of time.