• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What Is The Best Sniping Software......

26 posts in this topic

....I've been sniped too many times and now I want revenge !!!! ;)

Anyone endorse any of the sniping programmes?

Bidnip is the only way to go. It has never failed to make my bids with 5 seconds left in the auctions.

Plus they are cheap and do not charge percentage fees.

Now don't be sniping any Batman comics on me now that I have told you my secret.

....I've been sniped too many times and now I want revenge !!!! ;)

Anyone endorse any of the sniping programmes?

A watch, with a sweep second hand and 2 open browswer windows...I was taught by the best...

and I don't really bother much anymore, just place your bid...and cross your fingers.

Every one for me, I pay annually and have infinite auction sniping. I never bid traditionally anymore.

Hmmm... that is interesting. I usually bid with 10 seconds left but that still gives someone time to bid again. Might be something to look into

Definately Bidnip. Follow this link to give me 5 free credits ;)

http://www.bidnip.com/a.php?id=37900

My current bid screen has 50 bids, only 1 of which I won ('cause I am cheap) and I was only charged for that 1 bid.

In all seriousness, you should sign up for this...

# 1 It's FREE for the first 5 snipes

and only 25 cent after that and the snipe only counts if

you win...

oh and by the way

IT'S 100% ABSOLUTELY FREE for the first 5!

How in the world can you go wrong with that???

ashrael, you can thank me later...

I'm closing up and heading for a beer.

:hi:

I go with bidnapper.com You get 15 free days as a trial and it's pretty inexpensive if you do it annually. I've never had it fail me when it counts. Four seconds out everytime. :)

I would agree - I've tried them all (or most) and bidnapper ROCKS :headbang:

Their $49.99 yearly service (unlimited bids) can't be beat. They've always bid if applicable (I've never lost an auction where they failed to bid) and they constantly and consistently send emails before end time when you've been outbid.