• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mid-Ohio Trooper Books Back

30 posts in this topic

I plan on reselling that Savage Tales, but not sure the expense of reslabbing it is worth it. I'll probably just sell as is.

They'll probably do it free of charge if it was their oversight. It'll still take awhile though, which may not be worth it.

I plan on reselling that Savage Tales, but not sure the expense of reslabbing it is worth it. I'll probably just sell as is.

They'll probably do it free of charge if it was their oversight. It'll still take awhile though, which may not be worth it.

PM sent to Paratrooper.

not sure why this one didn't get the SS label, I put it down on the invoice...and suydam signed on the inside so as to not ruin the cover.....oh well.

SavageTales1CGCSS.jpg

The other question is why it didn't get a qualified label.

Just listed these and a few others on ebay.

aah one of those books, CGC made the right call.

No, it's not one of those books. Suydam signed the book right in front of me, same time he did this

FallenSonSketchCGCSS.jpg

He handed out certificates to people when he signed it, my mistake was sending the cert along with the book.