• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: DAREDEVIL #29...THANKS!

14 posts in this topic

DD 29

JUNE 1967. GENE COLAN COVER/ART…”UNMASKED”!

A few minor rack-type stresses along spine and a hint of wear at lower staple…slightly rounded outer right corners…the couple of lines through the green logo field look to be part of the book printing but I could be wrong…light dust shadow along top right edge (looks darker in scan than really is)…otherwise crease-free with strong colors and gloss! Excellent overall structure, near perfectly centered with tight shiny staples. Back cover is in solid shape with a hint of storage hue along spine and a very faint 5-inch diagonal crease at lower left. Interior pages are white to off-white and in perfect condition.

DD29FC.jpg

DD29BC.jpg

7.0, because you said there is a crease (don't see it).

The scan needs to be higher resolution. :hi:

I'll monkey around with the rez and see if I can get it to show better...will help with future postings...Thanks...

It is SUPER SUPER FAINT! I pulled the book back out to see if I could make a better scan...staring at the book head-on from just a few inches away you CANNOT see the crease...it can only be made out when book is tilted into the right light.