• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SPIDER-MAN, SPIDER-MAN does stuff only A Spider Can ! Part 2; PRICES EVEN LOWER

96 posts in this topic

I still can't remember the words to that song, but I'm humming it:)

Tonight I will be listing some Amazing Spider-man books, the first is #32, most are in the 103-200 range, some are later.

The books are all discounted, some more than others. I have the back scans of books that I think might have back issues (or are more expensive) if you need the back of one I missed, just ask:) (I didn't want to have masses of pictures, there will be a lot of books). I'll be listing more through tomorrow, I will lower the prices further tomorrow, before they go on Ebay, on all but the keys, they will look nice in an auction, unless you can persuade me;)

I'll take it rules:) but I look forward to a few Pms.

Shipping is $3.00 boxed media mail for up to 6 books for more than 6 books, shippingis $5.00 media. Priority mail is always recommended and is at my cost. $4.60 for a flat rate envelope. Or exact for boxed, max is $8.00 for a flat rate box. Insurance is included only with priority mail. Tracking is always included.

Shipping outside the US is at cost, but it it's more than $25, I can only do priority mail. Insurance is included with priority mail only.

I always include extras

Returns within 7 days for any reason.

ASM #32, 4.0 (stain on back, looks like tape, but I don't think that was it. Guide is $46.00 Bin $25.00

asm320002.jpg

asm32b0001.jpg

Is that a 2" tear on the back cover?

No lol...that was on YOUR book;) but it might be glued, that's why I mentioned a tape stain...it is not separated and I'm not asking full guide I priced it in case it was torn, SHOWED the back cover, and mentioned it, I also didn't call it a 6.0...but thanks for asking, Brent, always a pleasure! Maybe I should just call it a 3.5 , I'll change that:)

Oh, ok. It sure does look like a long tear. Nice front cover though.

Well, I actually never mind when someone points out a possible mistake, that's why they have erasers on pencils, I'm not perfect, and I know that:) I just thought it was a little odd the way you did that...especially since I PMed you about your's...but I understand:)

Well, I actually never mind when someone points out a possible mistake, that's why they have erasers on pencils, I'm not perfect, and I know that:) I just thought it was a little odd the way you did that...especially since I PMed you about your's...but I understand:)

I should've PMed you. :sorry:

((Brent))) forgiven, people are human (thumbs u

to err is human, to forgive divine.... Where did I hear that?

Sorry for the derailment. On with the Spideys!!

You should have crushed him.

Thread derailing greggy :whistle:

lol, you never gave ME lessons... :hi:

lol, you never gave ME lessons... :hi:

Don't corrupt her!! We have enough greggy wannabe's on the forum!