• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SPIDER-MAN, SPIDER-MAN does stuff only A Spider Can ! Part 2; PRICES EVEN LOWER

96 posts in this topic

:hi: Sharon. I never pegged you for a Spidey-Girl hm

Great deals :foryou:

David :foryou::hi: These are doubles, I started in with Silverage books, just went backwards in time at some point:) thanks:) I hope someone can use these:) I just bought some really OLD books:) and I need to make some room:)

Me too, I can take them but I already have commitments here I must take care of first.

:hi: Sharon. I never pegged you for a Spidey-Girl hm

Great deals :foryou:

David :foryou::hi: These are doubles, I started in with Silverage books, just went backwards in time at some point:) thanks:) I hope someone can use these:) I just bought some really OLD books:) and I need to make some room:)

Me too, I can take them but I already have commitments here I must take care of first.

I hear you:)

I have about 7 more to list...but meanwhile, I have not scanned the following books, they are a little nicer than the ones listed so far, most are 7.0 to 9.0 better, if anyone is interested, individually, just let me know and I'll scan them. They would be no more than $5.00 each, IF someone needs them.

If someone wants the whole lot (some great covers here) and I don't have to scan them, you can have them for $45.00 plus shipping. A bargain:)

ASM #

233, 234, 235, 236, 237, 240, 241, 243, 245, 246, 247, 248, 249, 250, 251

spideylot.jpg

ASM #111, 6.0 (spine lines) Guide $18.00 Bin $12.00

asm1110002.jpg

:takeit:

Sold! Thanks again! Rikki...

At or around 4pm, I'll lower some of the books even further, the prices are good till about 3 tomorrow, after that most of them will go on Ebay, thanks so much for looking!

...hope someone else will find some books they like (thumbs u

Ooooh-OH... me-me! :cloud9:

:takeit: PM sent! :wishluck:

#124 3.0 = $4

#136 3.0 = $4

#139 3.0 = $2

#140 5.5 = $5

#153 5.0 = $3

#159 5.5 = $4

:shy:

SOLD ! Thanks so much Neal! Great to see you again! (worship) (worship) (worship)