• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS - Raw Comics, etc

285 posts in this topic

Welcome to my January sale, I hope you find some items that interest you. I will add additional items to this thread for the next week or so.

The sale will include the the usual fun mix of comics, magazines and some trade pbs, etc.

Usual rules, post :takeit: if you want anything.

Payment by Check or Money Order, I do not use paypal.

Shipping is $5.00 for Priority Mail Flat Rate Envelope for 1-5 comics, or $7.00 via boxed Priority Mail with delivery confirmation for up to 30 items within the US.

Canadian shipping will be via Priority Mail Flat Rate Envelope for $8.00 for 1-5 comics.

STRANGE TALES #125 G+ $4.00 Torch and Thing slugging it out with Subby. Plus a dynamite Dr. Strange - battling Baron Mordo, drawn by Steve Ditko as backup story. Guide price $12.00 SOLD

st125.jpg

STRANGE TALES #118 G $4.00 Fantastic Four and the Wizard. Plus another great Dr. Strange saga drawn by Steve Ditko as backup story. Guide price $11.00

st118.jpg

STRANGE TALES #125 G+ $4.00 Torch and Thing slugging it out with Subby. Plus a dynamite Dr. Strange - battling Baron Mordo, drawn by Steve Ditko as backup story. Guide price $12.00

st125.jpg

:takeit:

Now for something completely different....

MARRIED WITH CHILDREN #2 NM $2.00 Kelly Bundy Special that includes still bound-in poster.

marriedwchildrn2.jpg

I liked her growing up lol She was hot :devil:

She still is, grown up women are even hotter - trust me ;)

STRANGE TALES #118 G $4.00 Fantastic Four and the Wizard. Plus another great Dr. Strange saga drawn by Steve Ditko as backup story. Guide price $11.00

st118.jpg

STRANGE TALES #125 G+ $4.00 Torch and Thing slugging it out with Subby. Plus a dynamite Dr. Strange - battling Baron Mordo, drawn by Steve Ditko as backup story. Guide price $12.00

st125.jpg

SOLD!

Thank you!! (worship)

st118.jpg

st125.jpg

SOLD!

Thank you!! (worship)

No, Thank You. :popcorn: