• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

He Wore BLUE VELVET..not really;) BLUE BEETLE 1st SERIES SOLD!

26 posts in this topic

Sorry for doing 2 threads, but this one didn't fit with Spidey..;)

These books are from the very first series, starting in 1939 and they are not common.

Some great low grade, wonderful Goldenage books in this thread. I just bought another stack of lovely old books, and I'm liberating a few of the ones I had before.

Shipping is priority mail only, $5.00 for the US including insurance. If you buy something from one of my other threads, I will gladly include it. For out of the US, I'll deduct $5.00 from the exact shipping (priority only) and insurance is included.

I accept Paypal, Money Orders or checks.

Blue Beetle #1, the cover is nice, it's complete, pages are very readable, there tape on most of the pages. Cover is detached. Pages are fragile, but not terrible. Grade is Fair+, 1.5 :news:SOLD !

Guide in 2.0 is $469.00 Bin is $275.00

bluebeetle10001.jpg

bluebeetle1b0001.jpg

bluebeetle1inside.jpg

Blue Beetle #2, this one is a work of art...the original owner was an amateur artist and I guess he had fun fixing this one. The top right is replaced by an original artistic piece. The pages on this book are nicer, cover is detached, centerfold is detached, the book itself is very solid. Grade is Fair because of the piece missing, Guide in 2.0 is $159.00 bin is $75.00 :news:SOLD !

bluebeetle20002.jpg

bluebeetle2b0001.jpg

bluebeetle2inside.jpg

Blue Beetle #1, the cover is nice, it's complete, pages are very readable, there tape on most of the pages. Cover is detached. Pages are fragile, but not terrible. Grade is Fair+, 1.5

Guide in 2.0 is $469.00 Bin is $275.00

bluebeetle10001.jpg

bluebeetle1b0001.jpg

bluebeetle1inside.jpg

Sold per PM, that was fast:)

Blue Beetle #2, this one is a work of art...the original owner was an amateur artist and I guess he had fun fixing this one. The top right is replaced by an original artistic piece. The pages on this book are nicer, cover is detached, centerfold is detached, the book itself is very solid. Grade is Fair because of the piece missing, Guide in 2.0 is $159.00 bin is $75.00

bluebeetle20002.jpg

bluebeetle2b0001.jpg

bluebeetle2inside.jpg

Sold per PM, thanks so much (worship)

OK, guys 2 books left!