• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Tales of Suspense #3

15 posts in this topic

If that's chipping top R FC edge VF/VF+, If not ...VF/NM

It is one of the inner pages. You can see it a little better from the back. Center fold is still attached.

I haven't decided what to do once I get them graded. I haven't set my sights on collecting these titles but, then again, am I ever gonna get an opportunity to get a set like this again? I paid a price for these that was certainly fair to the seller but don't need an immediate return to resuscitate my bank account. I guess it is a good dilemma to have!

I haven't decided what to do once I get them graded. I haven't set my sights on collecting these titles but, then again, am I ever gonna get an opportunity to get a set like this again? I paid a price for these that was certainly fair to the seller but don't need an immediate return to resuscitate my bank account. I guess it is a good dilemma to have!

I would say so.

9.0/9.2

Got a 2? :foryou:

I meant TTA 2.

That's one of my favorite pre-hero covers.

:cloud9:

No, the set starts with 3 and runs through 17. I'm hoping 1 and 2 show up, though. It is still possible.