• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2008 GRADING CONTEST : ROUND 14

93 posts in this topic

hm

And that's putting it mildly. (shrug)

Maybe I should find a book in my collection that looks similar, scan it and ask for grades... :devil:lol

hm

And that's putting it mildly. (shrug)

Maybe I should find a book in my collection that looks similar, scan it and ask for grades... :devil:lol

Or you could link to these scans and submit it for a grade.

It's tempting for me, I have very little to lose. 2141.gif

I tried something different this time and sent my grade in within minutes of the scans being posted . . . thought I'd try "shooting from the hip" :grin: "Thinking" cost me two points last round. :whistle:

I tried something different this time and sent my grade in within minutes of the scans being posted . . . thought I'd try "shooting from the hip" :grin: "Thinking" cost me two points last round. :whistle:
It cost me 5 points! :blush:

5 hours to get your grades in

Nik didn't reply to my question from yesterday so I sent in my grade anyway.

Is he OK?

He hasn't been around yesterday or today.

hm

I'm going with my first guess and sending it in right away as well. Thinking has cost me at least 10 points so far.

Is he OK?

hm

He's made multiple posts this afternoon. hm Maybe he deleted your PM thread by mistake. :kidaround:

Is he OK?

hm

He's made multiple posts this afternoon. hm Maybe he deleted your PM thread by mistake. :kidaround:

When's he at work he doesn't check PMs. :eek: