• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2008 GRADING CONTEST : ROUND 14

93 posts in this topic

Like I said, no clue who he is :eek:

I mentioned in an earlier post that I just got back into collecting about 2 years ago, been reading the forums a lot since, and finally decided to join when I saw the Holiday Raffle and this contest. I'm trying to get better at grading since I only have one book slabbed as of right now.

I don't post a lot because I'm trying to get a read on peoples personalities and don't want to jump to conclusions and/or sound like a dumb arse.

Having fun so far hopefully I don't tank!

:sumo: (thumbs u :devil:

and don't want to jump to conclusions and/or sound like a dumb arse.

Just jump in the deep end and join the dumb arse club. :headbang:

Like I said, no clue who he is :eek:

I mentioned in an earlier post that I just got back into collecting about 2 years ago, been reading the forums a lot since, and finally decided to join when I saw the Holiday Raffle and this contest. I'm trying to get better at grading since I only have one book slabbed as of right now.

I don't post a lot because I'm trying to get a read on peoples personalities and don't want to jump to conclusions and/or sound like a dumb arse.

Having fun so far hopefully I don't tank!

Holy carp! Who are you and what do you think you are doing, violating the newbie code like that by actually thinking before you post! It's criminal behaviour, the sort we don't tolerate around here. Now go and start a thread asking what happened to that great eBay seller ejaenter. Go, and be quick about it