• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM UNCLE SCROOGE #1 (Four Color #386)

19 posts in this topic

:takeit:

Sorry, you don't want me doing online grading (just check out my standing in Nik's contest!) but as for your lovely Barks Uncle Scrooge, I can only say, "Wak!"

I know the question wasn't directed at me, but as I sell my Marvel & DC collection from the 70s, I must admit that all the Carl Barks duck stroies I grew up with are the one compelling genre I might want to start collecting now. I still love them when I look at the few I have.

I know the question wasn't directed at me, but as I sell my Marvel & DC collection from the 70s, I must admit that all the Carl Barks duck stroies I grew up with are the one compelling genre I might want to start collecting now. I still love them when I look at the few I have.

The ducks are what got me back into collecting after 15 years.

I recently begun getting my son (only 4 yrs old) into collecting and what a better book to do so with. :) Not that I mind myself lol