• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A True Villain

25 posts in this topic

Very sorry to hear about your loss, I hope they can catch the punk who did it, although that will never replace your collection.

I hope we can help you out. I don't have any Spideys to offer, unfortunately.

Hi everybody. I just wanted to say it's been really nice to read the comments everybody left. It's amazing the way just a few words can lighten up a dark situation and I really appreciate everything. I've responded to the board members that have offered their generosity and I just wanted to publicly thank them for their kindness. To paraphrase a PM to one of them...the idea that the first memories of my rebuilt collection will be the additions by strangers that share my passion for these books is completely amazing. That just blows me away. The idea of rebuilding has seemed so overwhelming over the past month but you guys have definitely provided motivation and encouragement over the past few days. I definitely look forward to becoming more active on the boards before deployment and collecting full throttle when I get back. I don't really know what else to say but thanks everyone :grin:

joe