• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Ninja's

27 posts in this topic

Seppuku: is the ancient art of killing yourself if you get super pissed and can’t find anybody else to kill. Ninjas use all sorts of krap to kill themselves—guns, ropes, knives, lasers, spears, etc.—and don’t even think twice about it. These guys would kill themselves for just about any reason and often for no reason at all: that’s why we there are so few ninjas today.

Little known Ninja facts

Here's an observation. Why do so many people use the word "kid" in place of "guy" or even "dude"?

I read it on the ninja site and I hear it all the time while playing Call of Duty 4 on Xbox live.

I honestly think it's a regional usage.

Usually the use of the word "kid" in place of other masculine nouns also sounds derogatory to me not unlike calling someone "boy".

Most definitely though, the use of the word has spread and I have no idea why? (shrug)

:sorry:

You should watch out. krazy_kenny1 can flip out just like that! This one time some kid flamed him, and he killed everybody in the entire thread! Just for flaming him! One time I saw him totally uppercut some kid just for posting a modern in the bronze section.

:sorry:

You should watch out. krazy_kenny1 can flip out just like that! This one time some kid flamed him, and he killed everybody in the entire thread! Just for flaming him! One time I saw him totally uppercut some kid just for posting a modern in the bronze section.

ninja.gif

You don't wear a helmet, do you? :wishluck:

A man loaded with etiquette it seems, very nice Doc, hoping for a fatality to a board member...nice :golfclap:

:screwy:

Well, if your sense of humor is already dead...

Well, since you're from Texas Krazy....this is my response to you

header_logo.gif

You don't wear a helmet, do you? :wishluck:

A man loaded with etiquette it seems, very nice Doc, hoping for a fatality to a board member...nice :golfclap:

:screwy:

Well, if your sense of humor is already dead...

Well, since you're from Texas Krazy....this is my response to you

header_logo.gif

That's better (thumbs u Unfortunately, I don't like or care about football, but nice try :golfclap: