• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Marvel Villain Survivor Series- ROUND 13 The Unlucky Round

The Marvel Villain Survivor Series Round 13  

246 members have voted

1. 1. The Marvel Villain Survivor Series Round 13

49 posts in this topic

Well, Round 12 found some surprises in that a couple of characters moved off the list fast. Ones that weren't on the previous horizons or that got a lot of mentions. The 4 that fell are: Mysterio (in a landslide), the Lizard, Abomination & Electro. All are possible #6 seeds in the future.

So, Round 13 finds us with 20 villains on the list and we'll continue to vote off your 4 LEAST FAVORITE characters. This will go until Wednesday night around 8:00 pm Eastern time.

It's getting a lot tougher. Personal bias is creeping in on some for me.

Super-Skrull is not a #5 seed and shouldn't be this high.

Kraven is a 2nd-tier Spidey villain who's time has come.

Mephisto is not all that original in that he wasn't created for comics. The Dracula "against argument" should hold sway with him.

Bullseye - it's time. Granted I'm not a big Daredevil fan.

Personal bias is definetly there for the Absorbing Man. Always liked this character but time is getting shorter for him in relation to this list. Just not this Round.

Looks like the last round was primarily devoted to cleaning house of marginal Spidey villains.

The contest is getting good now, because it's almost all arch-nemeses or major villains left now. Still a few marginal ones left, though, which is why I'm going with Absorbing Man, Kraven (last remaining marginal Spidey villain) and Ultron.

I can't remember the 4th one. :blush:

All animal votes until the contest is critter free! Hence Doc Ock and Sabretooth. To round out I snagged that lame-O Absorbing Man and that lamer-O Bullseye. F'petes sake Bullseye actually copied himself after a one-timer that got snuffed in his first appearance! (Check Nick Fury Agent of Shield 15 for details)

C'mon people Absorbing Man is way cooler than the Mandarin. :(

And as for Venom, they ran out of stories for him years ago. zzz