• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Some of this and some of that! GA - MA, Art to HC, Mid - High! Come on in...

59 posts in this topic

Hello all,

Times have been a little rough for me as of late. As a few of my friends from on here know, I am awaiting hip replacement surgery. It has been a painful (when not doped up!) couiple of months and have not seen much work due to it. But still the bills pour in! I had planned (sort of) for this and am still treading water, but could sure use a couple of extra bucks!

I will be going through boxes and randomly pulling issues that don't fit in with my collecting goals. So there will be a good assortment!

There will be a little of everything over the next 36hrs (pause for Prison Break :shy: ) and I am always open to suggestions and offers!

I do ask that payment be recieved in a timely manner and PayPal is prefered.

Shipping in the US will be $5 for up to 8 books and if more, we will discuss options. There are members here who can attest to my shipping methods... top notch!

Canada and Overseas, will be determined on a case by case basis. I can either ship from Canada, or the US, whichever you prefer.

As always, the :takeit: rules! I am open to PM though.

Happy New Year!

John (thumbs u

Ramona Fradon Metamorpho pencil.

This came from an OO collection I bought a while back. There were some great pieces! Unfortunately, this one was laminated... hence the price!

$25.00

Maybe one of the Stu's will want it!!! :baiting:

Metamorpho.jpg

Don't really want to let this one go, but...

Neal Adams Black Canary

Comes in a frame... a cheap one, but a frame just the same!!! :baiting:

A similar piece sold on Neal's site for $1200.00

Asking $650 ON HOLD!!! By all means this is not sold yet... if interested, PM me!

NealAdams3.jpg

I have a NM 119 & 120... but am not letting those go cheaply. I paid fairly for them and although I could use a couple of bucks, I won't be giving them away!

pics and prices? :think:

Spidey and Hulk! 2 for the price of one!

Coming up...

After further review, I am going to go with a NM- on this one... 3 miniscule tics! Again, bought as NM+ doh!

ASM #120

$100.00 SOLD!!! Less than what I paid...

ASM120.jpg

BTW - Both of the above have BRILLIANT WHITES and heavy dripping gloss!

Of to watch Prison Break. If there are any requests, please PM me and I will get to them in just over an hour.

Thanks!