• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Books...Done Dirt Cheap

17 posts in this topic

OK, well they aren't dirt cheap but I've listed over 100 Bronze Age Horror books on eBay at much reduced rates...and I'm offering FREE Domestic (US) based shipping for the month they are listed in my store.

Listings have been up for less than 12 hours and people are picking them up. Do me a favor and give me space in my comic room...buy some slabs!

http://sterlingcomics.com

Thank you!

Where are the Marvels?

These are my dupes. Not selling my Marvels...yet.

Actually, a dealer has just agreed to buy lock stock and barrell, so I am now DUPE free. Good-bye, 114 slabs! Wa hoo!

Wow, major score their for both of you. Watcha goona do with da cash?

Where are the Marvels?

Actually, a dealer has just agreed to buy lock stock and barrell, so I am now DUPE free. Good-bye, 114 slabs! Wa hoo!

Buy more nice #1s and sell undercopies to me and not to Danny. :sumo:

Where are the Marvels?

Wow, major score their for both of you. Watcha goona do with da cash?

:gossip:

Where are the Marvels?

Other than the monster and horror reprint bronze titles, there's not too much I collect in Marvel... :shrug:

Where are the Marvels?

Other than the monster and horror reprint bronze titles, there's not too much I collect in Marvel... :shrug:

Tomb #9 Vault of Evil #1 Beware #1 Dead of Night #1 Fear #1 Uncanny Tales #1 Where Monsters Dwell #1 plus DC Secrets of Sinister House #5, Ghosts #1 Forbidden Tales #5, Black Magic #1 . . . :wishluck:

Where are the Marvels?

(tsk)

Where are the Marvels?

Tomb #9 Vault of Evil #1 Beware #1 Dead of Night #1 Fear #1 Uncanny Tales #1 Where Monsters Dwell #1 plus DC Secrets of Sinister House #5, Ghosts #1 Forbidden Tales #5, Black Magic #1 . . . :wishluck:

:takeit: