• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Wondercon 2008 Forum Dinner

196 posts in this topic

Everyone has paid! That's great! I don't have to chase money around last minute. I want to thank everyone for paying on time. :)

Also, we will not be able to get seated until 8:00 PM and our "dinner" will end at 11:00 PM. After that we will be charged an hourly fee if we stay longer. I will be there between 7:00 PM and 7:15 PM getting everything set with the restaurant and having a few drinks. I look forward to seeing everyone there. I will post about the dinner again the day before Wondercon starts, as I know some forumites will be there on Thursday.

Final list for Wondercon Forum Dinner

borg PAID!

CW PAID!

deamentia & 2 guests PAID!

divad PAID!

FFB & Elizabeth PAID!

garthgantu PAID!

goldust40 PAID!

greggy PAID!

HouseofComics.com PAID!

Jeffreykli PAID!

jimm94 PAID!

Mr. Bedrock PAID!

Paris_Fred PAID!

povertyrow PAID!

Rosland PAID!

Richard Wilson PAID!

sckao & guest (Lisa) PAID!

seank & Ms. seank, aka Brenda the Bob Fan PAID!

Socratic Wonder & guest PAID!

The_Brain PAID!

TonyStarkFan PAID!

We have 27 people total to attend the dinner. Dinner will start at 8:00 PM at Gordon Biersch and end at 11:00 PM. I will be there earlier, around 7:15 PM to 7:30 PM for pre-dinner drinks and making sure that everything is set for the dinner. If you have any questions, please contact me via PM. If need be you can also get my cell phone number via PM too. I am going to contact the restaurant today to finalize the head count. See you there! James

So sorry everyone :sorry:

I can't make it out this year :pullhair: I have been to every Wondercon in at least the last 10 years and many of my favorite board members and sellers are always there. SF is also my 2nd favorite city........

I have not been on the boards much, we are swamped and I have been really sick for awhile :( All better now :grin: so, once again, I am sorry if I have not answered any PM's or responded to threads.

Have a great time!!!!! Please have a drink for me!

I hope a you all find something at the con you love!

-Steve

So sorry everyone :sorry:

I can't make it out this year :pullhair: I have been to every Wondercon in at least the last 10 years and many of my favorite board members and sellers are always there. SF is also my 2nd favorite city........

I have not been on the boards much, we are swamped and I have been really sick for awhile :( All better now :grin: so, once again, I am sorry if I have not answered any PM's or responded to threads.

Have a great time!!!!! Please have a drink for me!

I hope a you all find something at the con you love!

-Steve

Steve, glad to hear that you are doing better. Too bad we won't see you this year, but then again there is always next year.

Hey guys, while at the show, stop on by our booth and say hi!

Me and CW will be at the Fantastic Comics booth #415. If we're not there, we're most likely out fetching autographs or something.

See you guys tomorrow!

-Jason

Get that Canuckie drunk and post pics :wishluck:

:applause:

It's my plan. But don't expect me to take advantage of him. :cry:

I would be more worried of him taking advantage of you :o:kidaround:

:o

See, you guys thought it was beware of Greeks bearing gifts :baiting: