• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Wondercon 2008 Forum Dinner

196 posts in this topic

Updated list...

borg

deamentia & 2 guests

divad

goldust40

Greggy

HouseofComics.com

Jeffreykli

jimm94

moloch

sckao & guest (Lisa)

seank

Socratic Wonder & guest

The_Brain

TonyStarkFan & guest

Please add your name to this list by tomorrow night so I can get a general head count when I call Gordon Biersch.

:hi: James, thanks for organizing the Wondercon dinner this year. Sorry I'll miss it :(

I attended Wondercon last year it was by far the most fun Con I attended (thumbs u due to its manageable size, the quality of dealers, and quality of other CGC Forum attendees :banana:

Unfortunately this year I'll be at a business meeting in New Orleans that weekend. But I'll be thinking of you all hanging out, drinking beer and vino, and comparing the spoils from a hard day hunting down funnybooks!

Enjoy...and color me jealous! :frustrated:

:hi: James, thanks for organizing the Wondercon dinner this year. Sorry I'll miss it :(

I attended Wondercon last year it was by far the most fun Con I attended (thumbs u due to its manageable size, the quality of dealers, and quality of other CGC Forum attendees :banana:

Unfortunately this year I'll be at a business meeting in New Orleans that weekend. But I'll be thinking of you all hanging out, drinking beer and vino, and comparing the spoils from a hard day hunting down funnybooks!

Enjoy...and color me jealous! :frustrated:

Too bad, Steve. But I hope to see you at WW Chicago as I plan on going to that one too. I'll have a drink or two for you!

Updated list...

borg

deamentia & 2 guests

divad

goldust40

greggy

HouseofComics.com

Jeffreykli

jimm94

moloch

Mr. Bedrock

sckao & guest (Lisa)

seank

Socratic Wonder & guest

The_Brain

TonyStarkFan & guest

Please add your name to this list by tomorrow night so I can get a general head count when I call Gordon Biersch. I will of course add a number of extra places as I have not heard back yet from some forum members and CGC employees. :)

Count me in.
:banana:
"greggy". BTW, you contact Steve Borock yet? Steve always goes there and normally subsidizes part of the bill. Also, are you going to make it a cash bar? I'll prefer that but that's me. :mad:

Count me in.
:banana:
"greggy". BTW, you contact Steve Borock yet? Steve always goes there and normally subsidizes part of the bill. Also, are you going to make it a cash bar? I'll prefer that but that's me. :mad:
greggy, I have already contacted Steve Borock via PM and saw that he read it already. I am just waiting on his response. I will of course set aside some places for Steve and the CGC team when I call to reserve the room. And I think a cash bar would be best as some people will not be drinking as much as others. I would like others to weigh in on this though.

Updated list...

borg

deamentia & 2 guests

divad

FFB & Elizabeth

gacguy

goldust40

greggy

HouseofComics.com

Jeffreykli

jimm94

moloch

Mr. Bedrock

sckao & guest (Lisa)

seank

Socratic Wonder & guest

The_Brain

TonyStarkFan & guest

Please add your name to this list by tomorrow night so I can get a general head count when I call Gordon Biersch. I will of course add a number of extra places as I have not heard back yet from some forum members and CGC employees.

"...And I think a cash bar would be best as some people will not be drinking as much as others. I would like others to weigh in on this though."

As an non drinker(one&done for me) this would get my vote. I wonder what

choice is winning as the 'official' Forum Dinner?? (shrug)

BIG THANKS TO YOU FOR PUTTING THIS ALL TOGHTER!!!!!!

(worship):applause: (thumbs u :headbang::banana:

"...And I think a cash bar would be best as some people will not be drinking as much as others. I would like others to weigh in on this though."

Well there hasn't been a choice yet. Only one person has said what they prefer. I would like to hear what is favored. Oh and not a problem putting this together. It was my pleasure. :)

I tend to be in favor of a cash bar. I don't see why non-drinkers need to pay for us lushes - errr - imbibers. I just hope they have cold sake there!

I tend to be in favor of a cash bar. I don't see why non-drinkers need to pay for us lushes - error - imbibers. I just hope they have cold sake there!

You make it to the Dinner, Junior, and I'll buy you a round. :kidaround:

I tend to be in favor of a cash bar. I don't see why non-drinkers need to pay for us lushes - error - imbibers. I just hope they have cold sake there!

You make it to the Dinner, Junior, and I'll buy you a round. :kidaround:

A round is ok I guess but I'd rather you buy me a drink.

Updated list...

borg

deamentia & 2 guests

divad

FFB & Elizabeth

gacguy

goldust40

greggy

HouseofComics.com

Jeffreykli

jimm94

moloch

Mr. Bedrock

sckao & guest (Lisa)

seank

Socratic Wonder & guest

The_Brain

TonyStarkFan & guest

Please add your name to this list by tomorrow night so I can get a general head count when I call Gordon Biersch. I will of course add a number of extra places as I have not heard back yet from some forum members and CGC employees.

Uh oh, sounds like trouble, except of course for the lovely Liz.... lol:banana: