• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2008 GRADING CONTEST: ROUND 15

136 posts in this topic

:acclaim:

I think I'll aim to kick your azz.

:headbang:

Care to make this a little more interesting? hm

:whistle:

:baiting:

I'd be in the top 10 if i didn't forget to submit two grades. One I forgot all about (New Years I think) and one was bang on and about 3-4 minutes too late.

(shrug)

A week from tomorrow will be the final round :cloud9:

:( I'll need at least another month if I'm gonna catch up.

You're only 1 point behind me.....and I plan on winning it. :sumo:

With essentially 6 rounds to go (15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20) and trailing the leaders by 16 points... It would indeed be a miracle if you managed to pull it off (thumbs u

Even if you got all 5's (30 points), they'd have to average LESS than 2.4 points per round to lose to you. (They're currently averaging 4 points per round.) :gossip:

But good luck!

(Okay.. And Silvers has told me he definitely plans on submitting the results tonight.) :wishluck:

I'd be in the top 10 if i didn't forget to submit two grades. One I forgot all about (New Years I think) and one was bang on and about 3-4 minutes too late.

(shrug)

After this round, you may be in the top ten after all. :eek:

(shrug)

:blahblah:

(shrug)

:blahblah:

:whatev:

A week from tomorrow will be the final round :cloud9:

:( I'll need at least another month if I'm gonna catch up.

You're only 1 point behind me.....and I plan on winning it. :sumo:

With essentially 6 rounds to go (15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20) and trailing the leaders by 16 points... It would indeed be a miracle if you managed to pull it off (thumbs u

Even if you got all 5's (30 points), they'd have to average LESS than 2.4 points per round to lose to you. (They're currently averaging 4 points per round.) :gossip:

But good luck!

(Okay.. And Silvers has told me he definitely plans on submitting the results tonight.) :wishluck:

(thumbs u

:mad:

What about you short-shorts? :baiting:

Come to Chicago and I'll kick yer thumb off.

but that's the reason he didn't show last time.

(tsk)