• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jughead's Fantasy #3

13 posts in this topic

I would say 9.0, partly for the soft URC, and the pesky bottom corner at the spine. So, far all three of your Jugheads have this production flaw. Otherwise, just excellent!

If you've already explained in one of your other threads, forgive me --- but, can you tell us where you got all these gorgeous pre-hero and Jughead books? Are you the original owner? Did you buy a collection?

:popcorn:

I bought a collection that had been stored in an unused warehouse. I think that explains some of the tanning on the pre-hero marvels. It consisted of three marvel titles, Jughead's Fantasy, Space War (nine issues), Strange Worlds (2 issues), Adventures of the Fly (which I didn't get), and one other title that eludes me that I didn't get either. I may get the ones I missed but I spent a lot already.